POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I do an arrow? : Re: How can I do an arrow? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I do an arrow?
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 7 Aug 2004 02:53:41
Message: <41147c75@news.povray.org>
Ok Bob. Can you tell me where are you from?, I'm from Lleida, a small city
placed about 120Km from Barcelona (the capital of Catalonia).
Are you a physical or a mathematical? I like both of them. If I would have
an other problem I will ask you.

Thank you very much for your help

Best regards,
Oleguer.

> "Oleguer Vilella" <ole### [at] infonegociocom> wrote in message
> > I'm Spanish, how is my English? I'm studying
> > English, I've passed the PET examen. I like Pov-Ray, and I'm doing the
> > PKCpathway because there is a microbioly congress in my city in
September.